Arco rights and Procedure
ARCO RIGHTS AND PROCEDURE
ARCO Rights are defined as right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the holders of their personal data. The following terms are defined in the Data Law used in the privacy notices of QPN MONTERREY, S.A. DE C.V., QPN NUEVO LEÓN, S.A. DE C.V., QPN CHIHUAHUA, S.A. DE C.V., QPN TORREÓN, S.A. DE C.V., QPN SALTILLO, S.A. DE C.V., QPN CENTRAL, S.A. DE C.V., REPARTOS RÁPIDOS DE NUEVO LEÓN, S.A. DE C.V. AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES CONTROLLED BY AND/OR BELONGING TO THE SAME GROUP QUALITYPOST (HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS QPN), as published on the website:
1. Access Rights: The owner has the right to request and obtain information from their personal data handled by the manager of the database, the source of such data and communications made or are planning to do.
2. Right of cancellation: The Owner has the right to request and obtain cancellation of your personal data when the processing thereof does not conform to the provisions of the Law on Data, or no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were obtained or registered by the manager of the database or treatment.
3. Right opposition: Expression of will of the owner informs the person responsible for the database or treatment, your desire that your personal data are not subject to a specific treatment.
4. Right of rectification: The Owner has the right to request and obtain free the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data handled by the manager.
The Owners or individuals who are personal data may exercise their rights under the Arc following procedure:
1. Completing the Arco request itself located on the Website Application Form ARCO
2. Present the / Applications Arco personally and properly signed in Catamarca no. 2129 Col. Residencial la Española, Monterrey, Nuevo León. ARCO Applications will not be received by other means than established in the preceding paragraph.
3. In order to prove their identity, the owner or natural person shall append to its original application and copies of any of the following documents:
a. Valid passport;
b. Voter registration card being issued by the Federal Electoral Institute;
c. Professional license issued by the Ministry of Education;
d. National Military Service issued by the Ministry of National Defense;
e. Current immigration document issued by the competent authority (case of foreigners);
F. Consular Registration Certificate issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the corresponding Consular Office;
g. Electronic signature protected by a valid digital certificate; Y
h. Other authentication mechanisms previously agreed between the holder and responsible.
4. Should this Application ARCO by a legal representative should be attached to it a letter signed by the owner where expressly stated that the legal representative is authorized to enforce the rights ARCO by and on behalf of the owner. This letter should contain annex any of the identification documents mentioned previously owner at number two. In addition, the legal representative must attach a power of attorney signed by two witnesses.
Note: For the attention of ARCO request, the owner shall only cover shipping costs, reproduction and certification of documents (if applicable). If the owner make more than one request ARCO in less than one year, the costs by the Company may not be be greater than 3 days of minimum wage unless there are substantial changes to the privacy notice that encourage further consultations.
5. Upon receipt of the request ARCO Officers Personal Data check whether it has all the requirements previously described, if not, contact the Holder via email and will be required to correct the deficiencies within 5 business days of receipt of application. Should it not be corrected within 10 working days, the application shall be deemed not filed.
6. Each of the ARCO applications received QPN , will have the number assignment sheet by type of application either request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
The entity is not required to cancel the personal data when:
• It refers to the parties to a contract and are necessary for its development and implementation
• they should be treated by law
• Obstruct or administrative proceedings
• Sean needed to protect the legally protected interests of the owner
• Sean needed to comply with a legally acquired obligation
• undergo treatment for prevention or for medical diagnosis or management of health services (provided that such treatment is carried out by a health professional).
Note: If the answer given to the Holder does not satisfy fully, it may bring the procedure for the protection of personal data with the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection, according to what is described in the privacy procedures of data.
Download Application Arc Rights: